Saturday, 7 January 2012

JUST A DREAM :O


OMG ! WHAT A DAY 08:1:12. I mean what a night !
The first thing I did when I got up was DANCE. Must be thinking why? Hahaah, ‘cause actually I dreamt such silly things, yes that’s all I am telling you now, A brief summary. I had two dreams today, such mindwobbling dreams. The 1st is the one I am telling you about, Cause the second is too personal :p
Scene: My House almost shattered, tiny tits and bits fallen all over the floor. I am surrounded by three walls. Mind it three walls. FOURTH ONE WAS NOT THERE :o . It’s not like it was constructed like this Dude, It fell or some gigantic spaceship came from it that’s why It fell on the ground.

I was so busy assessing about where the fourth wall was gone that I didn’t see my mom begging to help her.

 You know when you dream something, sometimes you know in your mind that you’re dreaming, so there is not any panic about losing the fourth wall of your house. Other than that you always have in mind that you are dreaming so you don’t even have to think once, “Omg , This cannot be real” . But this somewhat didn’t happen with me. I did not know I was dreaming and It all felt sosososo real . Seriously, the feeling I got then and there , only I know. It was disgusting in so many ways.

Ya so I continue, It happened so that in the 3rd or 4th time of my life I was horrified to see my mother. She didn’t actually look like my mother at first. She came to me begging for help, dressed in rags. She was disguised as something I would say a beggar, she covered her face with a Dupatta and looked in a horrible condition. So as I said, she came to me begging for help from someone called Devi . I didn’t know any Devi. I said,” I don’t know any Devi mom, What the hell is happening here? Who did this to our domicile? She didn’t quite use words, I just heard mumbles. I contemplated she was too afraid to say anything. I haven’t ever saw mom so fearful.
Then came a whooshing sound from behind, Mum instantly hid behind me. I saw a small woman coming from nowhere . As she came forward, I quickly recognized her, She was my maid, Jai Devi. And this actually is real, A woman of nearly fifty, swollen eyes, wearing a draped Sari , a cap and a sweater  because of the cold. She actually works at my house, and at this time, 10:22 is just beside me, doing the moping of my bedroom. So naturally I was not scared at all. She came close to me, And I expected her to be the same, Her words as I got it were “ Saali, Hamar paise nahi lotawat na tumne, Ab dekh kya band bajatwati hun “Translation : Bitch, You didn’t give my money back, Now see what I Do” In my dream, My Jaw open on how she was speaking like this I could not think it as real, But It all felt SO real, I couldn’t help saying “ Kya bhonk rahi hai? Tameez mein rehke baat kar, Kiske pesse , Kaunse pesse. Harami? “ Translation: What nonsense are you speaking? Be in your limits and talk to me ! Which money? Whose money? Bitch.
She instantly retored by saying, “Theeke, Milio aaj tu. Teri Maa ki Saza tujhe Dungi ! “
How would you respond to such statements? I mean, how could some one respond to such statements if your maid was speaking these? Obvoiusly you’ll laugh? I don’t know about you but I actually Laughed out loud after hearing her Not-so-expected words :p

I don’t remember what happened in the middle of this thing, But what I remember is that she came with I don’t know how many weapons installed in her saree. It was soooo hilarious to see my maid, with weaponry. No doubt she had all the firepower superwoman could have, But still I couldn’t help but laugh. I mean how could she? Well Hahahahah, I don’t know :p
Okay, the next moment she comes to me with such angry eyes like the ones monjulika has If you’ve seen Bhool Bhulaiya  and I lock myself up in my house with my mother, forgetting that my house is not a square , instead its an open figure WHICH MEANS, she can come in from the open side. I know you pity me for my dumbness. But you should pity Devi for her dumbness cause she didn’t use the open area -.-
Instead, she choose to waste her time on unlocking the front door. HOW DUMB. Reminded me she’s still a maid to me. This gave me time to think for something. I don’t know what came to my mind, but I ran to the kitchen, Picked up a thermos and put Vinegar, chilly sauce, chocolate sauce and Vim liquid in it. Yeah that’s me ;)
Then wasting no time, I sprinted en route for my bathroom! Haanji, Bathroom :p
I squeezed Head and Shoulder’s dandruff control, L’Oreal pink wala, Then Palmolive , Fem hair removing cream and like a boss, I shook it and shook it and shook it. And then I smiled, <THE EVIL LAUGH> Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha .Waiting for her to open the door,it  took hours. I sat on my sofa in the mean time and relaxed while reading a Cosmo. She finally broke in. <Sigh> Got up from my seat, Imagined I am a Power ranger and As soon as I saw her face I threw the liquid in her eyes . Yeaaaaaaaaah !
And after a few minutes of celebrating my victory, I noticed a empty bottle in her hand. Wondered what that was. Felt itchy on my face. NOOOOOOOOO I said ! It can’t happen :O
Ran towards the mirror and say acid on my face. Uwahhhhhhhhhh :’(
How could she? Bitch!
The next minute I open my eyes and see nothing. Everything is black. I wonder what new thing is happening. And to my heart’s content its my rajai and I notice *IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAM* That’s why you saw me dancing in the morning \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment