Wednesday, 21 December 2011

I am no one

Everyday when I wake up,
I pretend to smile
Keeping my sorrows away
And resolving that I Won't cry
Won't be sobbing or moaning
for the people who don't give a damn
Don't care of my existence
Don't care if every word they say
Gives me a pang
and bangs in the chest
for the don't speak anything wrong
but still manage to make me cry
then i ask myself
why o why do i always cry?
the answer i get is:
because you can't control
your emotions or motions
they Hurt you and you get hurt
you cry 'cause you can't take it anymore
So you let it all out
these calm eyes of yours, they shout
Shout to no one , but for help
Wanting to know what sin have i Done
That you treat me like no one?
That i'm not anymore in there
I am trying to figure out things, In the middle of nowhere
And everysingle night the story is the same,
I promise to god, I Won't cry again.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't no one.
    You are someone Chhavi.
    Even if the world hates you, or what you are, or questions your existence. For someone, someday, you still are the only person in the world. And don't be sorry to cry, crying is just a by-product of your emotions. Feel good and important, and tell yourself the things that make you feel so important.
    Nicely done. :D

    ReplyDelete